Where would you like to work?
Scotland boasts of celebrated cities like Aberdeen, Glasgow Edinburgh, and Dundee,and a vast aray of picturesque towns and cities across this beautiful country. So whether you prefer the hustle and bustle of working in some of the worlds most renowned major hospitals or you wish to provide your expertise in rewarding work in the quieter locations, contact us and we will do what we can to make that dream come true.
Who do you want to work for?
As a result of our Frame work award and our expansion into Scotland, we are able to offer our nurses, ODP and Care workers continuous agency work across Scotland.
Private Care and nursing home positions
We are working with care and nursing homes across Scotland and are building our portfolio of clients. Please contact us if you are interested in working in the private or social care sector.
Typical requirements are:
- Right to work in the UK
- 6 months current experience as a band 2/3 support Worker
- PVG membership or Enhanced Disclosure check
- Occupational Health clearance
- Mandatory Training including Basic Life Support & Manual Handling
We have the following Roles
- Registered General Nurses
- Registered mental Health Nurses
- Specialist Nurses
- Operating Department Practitioners
- Health Care Assistants
Benefits.. helping where it matters
We stand by and support our staff all the way… As a matter of course, you will get the great service that Allied and clinical extends to all its staff with attention to detail, courtesy and professionalism. In addition, we will provide the following benefits:
- The best achievable rates
- Help towards NMC costs
- Support with Revalidation
- Free mandatory training
- Vouchers towards clinical skills works course
- Dedicated support officer
- Referral fee incentive
- Support with accommodation*
- Travel expenses*
- Block bookings wherever available
** Subject to terms and conditions
Contact us on Facebook
We hold regular recruitment days in various locations in Scotland, if you would like to come along please register your interest below and we will be in touch with you.
Joining us starts with an application form.
Our online application form is quick and easy to use. Click the button below to the link.