Care and support work all over Northern Ireland
You can start your application to work with us right away.
As a result of our Framework award, we can now provide work for health care assistants and support workers who are interested in working in most of the National Health hospitals across Northern Ireland.
There is a significant need to fill the job roles for band 2 and band 3 care assistants and support workers. Experienced carers will find great satisfaction in the work they will be doing; to provide support for the most vulnerable in society. Furthermore the flexibility and enhanced pay rates will make working with us more attractive. As an agency we will provide support with mandatory training, including MAPPA training updates. As a matter of course , you will get the great service that Allied and clinical extends to all its staff with attention to detail, courtesy and professionalism.
We offer prompt weekly payment (with the option of PAYE or Umbrella companies), free uniform, free Id badges, loyalty and a referral scheme.
So, should you be looking for work in the South, East or North or West of Ireland, contact us and we should be able to find appropriate work for you.
Typical requirements are:
Right to work in the UK
6 months current experience as a band 2/3 support Worker
Access NI or Enhanced Disclosure check
Occupational Health clearance
Mandatory Training including Basic Life Support & Manual Handling
As a band 2 staff you will be expected to assist in the delivery of person centred care to patients. This includes the following roles:
- Assisting patients in aspects of the activities of daily living, as delegated by registered staff, for example,dressing, washing, toileting, eating and drinking.
- Assist patients in moving around.
- Taking and recording accurate and complete patient monitoring observations, such as temperature, fluid balance, pulse and blood pressure readings.
- Reporting changes in observations or behaviour of patients to the registered staff in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with patients, taking into consideration individual patient’s physical and mental abilities.
- Adhere to all Trust policies, this includes but is not limited to infection control, data protection, safeguarding, equality and diversity and smoking policy.
In addition to the above, band 3 staff would be expected to perform tasks such as :
- Performing venepuncture
- Attend to simple dressings
- Take physiological observations
Contact us at Allied and Clinical Recruitment to register or find out more: