At Allied and Clinical we’re more than just recruiters. Our pool of consultants includes doctors, nurses and business advisors, all of whom have come together to form a knowledge base that is second to none. We provide quality placements for a range of clients including, NHS hospitals, private hospitals, dialysis units and care homes.In these challenging economic times, we also understand the importance of being cost-effective. To this end, you’ll find our fee structure is transparent and always offers measureable value for money
Our many years’ combined experience within the healthcare industry enables us to enjoy close relationships with a wide network of businesses and agencies. You can be confident that every candidate we send your way is individually sourced and thoroughly vetted to ensure they have the skills to match your needs. The Allied and Clinical code of conduct is fully in line with REC recommendations, and we take an active role throughout the recruitment cycle – from managing the interview process, job offer and beyond.
- All candidates are DBS checked and rigorously assessed for suitability
- Extensive advertising of your post in both print and online
- Quality candidates only, selected by qualified recruitment experts
- All references and qualifications checked by us
- A fast and responsive service designed to meet urgent needs
- No fee is applied until the candidate is working successfully in the post
- All Allied and Clinical care staff receive full induction training and are also required to undergo mandatory annual updates in Basic Life Support, Fire Safety, Health and Safety, Infection Control, Manual Handling and Protection of Vulnerable Adults and Children.